Coronavirus Update 23 March 2020
In the interests of public health and safety during this health crisis, we have taken the decision to cancel all face to face clients. Appointments will be via Zoom or telephone only.
We look forward to resuming our normal practices once we are passed this unprecedented time and upon Government and medical advice.
17 March 2020
As we are catorgarised as medical under the Mental Health banner, we are still seeing clients face to face (unless otherwise advised) who;
*are fit and physically healthy
*have not travelled abroad or have not been in contact with others who have travelled abroad
*are not living with others identified as 'at risk'
*are not living with others who are unwell.
*have not used public transport to get to us
We are also monitoring closely our own health and the health of our colleagues.
We are also offering the option of sessions via Zoom or telephone to maintain the ongoing support to our clients, particulary in these very testing times.
We have introduced robust hygiene procedures:
* We ask that every client washes their hands when they arrive, even if they inform us that they have used hand sanitiser.
*All therapists are washing their hands on arrival and after each client.
* We are maintaing a safe distance between ourselves and clients in line with NHS advice.
* Before and after each client, we are cleaning all surfaces, prioritising hand contact areas, such as door handles, door frames and tables both inside our offices and in the public areas of the building.
*We are extra vigilent in the using and disposing of tissues after every client, tying bin bags and disposing of them in the outside bins.
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients and ourselves, and each other. We urge everyone to follow the latest advice from Public Health England, the NHS and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Finally, if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in contact with another who has symptoms. Please DO NOT attend The Practice but contact us so we can think about alternative arrangements.
Thanking everyone, clients and professionals who have been so mindful and supportive during this health crisis.
WELCOME TO THE PRACTICE (J Feeney & Asscs) Ltd
An independent psychotherapy and wellbeing service for anyone experiencing emotional or psychological unrest following a stressful life event.
We welcome children, adolescents, adults: individuals, couples and families.
Our Mission Statement
To make each life better, we are committed to facilitating a healing process by meeting each client as an individual with their own unique value without judgement or prejudice. We respect your race, culture, religion, disability, age and sexuality.
- All therapists are very experienced with advanced trainings and qualifications
- BACP and UKCP accredited/registered
- Modern and peaceful, non-institutional relaxed, professional environment.
- Disabled access
- Free parking immediately adjacent to the building or directly outside the building.
Being independent, we are not driven by targets, statistics or restricted to a model of practice or a time frame, but are solely in negotiation with our clients about their needs and in that sense can be truly client focused.
- Referrals are from recommendations from past clients or other professionals
Enquiries: 01923 230093
Company Number 5961143
To make each life better, we are committed to facilitating a healing process by meeting each client as an individual with their own unique value without judgement or prejudice. We respect your race, culture, religion, disability, sexuality and age.